CoVid19 Health & Safety Measures
Protecting your health & safety is our prime concern. The following health & safety measures ensure a relaxed, safe & healthy holidays are possible for each and every guest.
- Please keep a social distance of at least one meter on all common areas, as well as wearing a protective face mask.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in all common rooms.
- We cleaned & disinfected your room before arrival, as well as the room key.
- In our breakfast room guests are given a table and the room is spacious enough to safely social distance.
- To safely offer our guests the joys of our lavish breakfast buffet, we all need to keep to certain safety measures. For safety reasons, it is mandatory to disinfect your hands before enjoying our buffet.
- All tables are cleaned and disinfected, as well as sugar and cruet stands.
- In case social distance can not be safely maintained due to the amount of guests staying in the building, we will create a new breakfast plan and serve breakfast in smaller groups. In case we have to do this, you will be informed in advance.
- It is also important to maintain safe social distance in our entire building, even the hallways. We kindly ask all our guests staying in the upper floors of our accommodation to use the entrance at the reception and leave via the signposted exit on the first floor.
- In case you feel any signs or symptoms of a COVID-19 infection, please contact the reception immediately at tel.no. 30 (or +43 5672 6264430), for your safety as well as for the safety of others. We will then contact the medics and relevant authorities and ensure you receive appropriate care.